Twilight 2000 - Kidnapped 518
"Finding this Hughes guy is certainly going to be a trick. For all we know he looks nothing like this picture we've got, and every indication is that he has barricaded himself into a personal fortress which makes Crystal Mountain look easy. Not only that, Caldwell has us under specific orders not to grease the guy, just to capture him. Caldwell mentioned something about slow torture for all of us if we off the dude.
But even all that doesn't scare me half as much as this drought. There hasn 't been any rain around here for months, and, if it doesn't change, there ain't gonna be any country left to fight over.
Kidnapped is an adventure module for Twilight: 2000, GDW's post-World War III role-playing game. In Kidnapped, the characters must travel through the drought-striken countryside to locate and abduct the leader of New America.
Kidnapped includes the following materials:
* Introductory material for the adventure.
* An overview of the blight and famine which is now ravaging North America. The lack of rain is leading to the spread of famine and disease, breaking down even further the level of civilization in America.
* A complete description of the area between Frederick, MD and Charles Town, WV, from the edge of Civgov control to the very heart of New America.
* A list of important NPCs and organizations, including horrible motorcycle gangs, a con man, religious leaders, and more.
* Complete maps and descriptions of two NA complexes, including an abandoned supply center in Maryland, and the massive Contry Home estate in West Virginia from which Hughes will have to be snatched in the face of tremendous odds."